PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone relate

3535nathan
21-09-16, 18:15
I think catastrophically about things and then I panic and when I panic I hate the feeling so it depresses me. Has anyone ever been in the place where they feel like goving up and managed to get better.

emmaxelmo
21-09-16, 19:22
Hi,

Can honestly say I know that feeling. I panic and worry too much and then I worry and panic about the fact that i'm worrying and panicking. It's a vicious circle. I've felt like giving up many times. But underneath all of the doom and gloom in your mind, you need to try to remind yourself that if the worst is going to happen, you may aswell enjoy everything you can before it does. Animals tend to help too so maybe get a pet? Find a purpose to keep you going every day and push the thought of that through the others. It doesn't go away (atleast for me) but it does get better :)

RosieBelle
21-09-16, 21:08
Yes Nathan, I hate the panic feeling too and it does make me want to give up so much, but I've always got through it in the past. We've got to remember that this will soon pass and it's just temporary.

3535nathan
22-09-16, 21:24
Hi,

Can honestly say I know that feeling. I panic and worry too much and then I worry and panic about the fact that i'm worrying and panicking. It's a vicious circle. I've felt like giving up many times. But underneath all of the doom and gloom in your mind, you need to try to remind yourself that if the worst is going to happen, you may aswell enjoy everything you can before it does. Animals tend to help too so maybe get a pet? Find a purpose to keep you going every day and push the thought of that through the others. It doesn't go away (atleast for me) but it does get better :)

Thankyou so much for taking your time out to reply

georgewing
26-09-16, 06:34
your thinking its controled by anxiety you must find a way to control your thoughts and panick will disapear .Its good to practice autosugestion to repeat to yourself that you control your thoughts doing that over time you will change your subconstient beliefs and you will be able to change your thoughts