PDA

View Full Version : feeling dreadful

pollynewsome
21-09-16, 21:53
Well guys been doing so well but since Monday back to square one. I was fine up until a root filling on Monday and not gotten over it. The trauma of the numbing stuff sent me to have a mini anxiety attack and it's not left me. Any suggestions. Doc thinks I should increase to 40 yet I told her I couldn't handle 30.. Gunna give it another month at 25 and then if no better doc thinks I should change med. Xx

Mojo61
22-09-16, 06:51
Let things calm down for a few days Polly, then see how you feel. You've been doing so well on your current dose so it is working for you, you've just had a blip which is vey common. Ride it out and tell yourself it will pass.

pollynewsome
22-09-16, 06:53
Thanks Mojo. Don't feel too bad this morning. Hope you are feeling much better. X

sidiam
22-09-16, 10:27
Hi Polly,
It should get better in a few days. Does it hurt or just that the shock of the whole thing has upset you.
I had the same thing a year ago, took me awhile to get over it. I won't tell you the whole story 'til you are feeling better.

here same s***t different day, I just carry on and hope for the best.

hang in there and don't do too much
take care
Sxx

pollynewsome
22-09-16, 17:22
The trauma of the whole thing and today still hurting so going to have to go back. Grrrrrr Hope ya start to improve real soon. Xx

sidiam
22-09-16, 21:19
Hope things are a bit better, otherwise you will have to go back. Maybe you have a "dry socket" that is really bad pain.
Trouble with depression/anxiety is we don't have much resistance or reserves to fall back on when we get other ailments, everything is too much to cope with.
You will get through this, just another setback.
look after yourself
take care
Sxx