PDA

View Full Version : Don't want to be here anymore

Lost all hope
21-09-16, 22:04
Hi I just don't want to be here anymore I hate myself I hate my life if that's what I can call it?
I don't see any future!
I can't go on with these pains an anxiety an depression it don't see anyway out of this?
I don't have any support off family I have no friends, iv run out off options :weep:

lil-bubble
22-09-16, 00:26
Hi,

I'm new to the forum, so not sure I can be of any help, however I can sympathise with how you're feeling.

Have you spoken to your doctor about help and support?

Lost all hope
22-09-16, 07:13
Hi yes iv spoken to doctor a mental health nurse iv also had cbt an talking therapy nothing seems to be working?

Carnation
22-09-16, 08:39
Those words sound so familiar to me.

That was me when I was first told I had GAD and depression.
There I was googling all of my symptoms and making it worse.
Cradling my heart because I thought I was going to have a HA any minute.
Crying every day, wondering what had happened to me and what did I do wrong.
Feeling pains all over my body and severe ones at that.
Not really feeling like the GP was taking any notice of me.
Thinking my life was over and scared like I have never felt before.

Lost all hope, your body has crashed!
Whether it be from emotional stress, pressure, trauma or depression.
You need time to recover and repair those damages.
Plenty of sleep, relaxation and healthy food with some gentle exercise.
There's more to it than that as you go threw the healing process.
You need to change some things in your life.
You need to take as many pressures away from your life as possible.
Even go back to your childhood days where you used to draw pictures or make things.
You also need to release those emotions and you will expect to cry buckets for many days/weeks.
But, when you come through it and you will. You will be stronger, better and you will be able to cope. I strongly recommend than you get a therapist, which you can get through the NHS; go privately if you can, it is quicker. x

Lost all hope
23-09-16, 18:28
Hi thanks for replying, how are u now carnation have u got better?
I don't know what caused me to be like this it just started iv just had enough it's everyday all day!
What light exercise would u recommend? I tried swimming was going to start the gym but don't know if that will be to much, I also smoke which I want to quit but it's really hard I tried e-cigs but there no good x

Phuzella
23-09-16, 20:07
Walking. Save the strenuous stuff for later :)

Lost all hope
23-09-16, 20:58

cjemc
07-10-16, 13:16
Hi I just don't want to be here anymore I hate myself I hate my life if that's what I can call it?
I don't see any future!
I can't go on with these pains an anxiety an depression it don't see anyway out of this?
I don't have any support off family I have no friends, iv run out off options :weep:

Hi, what symptoms do you have? Are they mental or physical?

Lost all hope
07-10-16, 14:31
Hi there physical pains everywhere mainly in my chest my back bottom an top, shoulders neck headaches feeling sick get a lot of heartburn an indigestion, feel weak an tierd all the time

SLA
07-10-16, 14:45
Are you eating well?

Lost all hope
07-10-16, 14:55
To be honest my diet isn't the best!

SLA
07-10-16, 15:00
Thank you for being honest.

I cannot emphasize how important it is to eat. You don't even have to eat particularly well, but you have to get lots of protein and good fats to fuel your brain.

You need energy to fight anxiety. It is Step 1.

If you drink lots of sugary drinks, cut those out asap.

Small steps. You wont change overnight, but you won't change at all if you don't make a start.

Lost all hope
07-10-16, 16:06
I don't drink a lot of sugary drinks I just eat rubbish foods, I was thinking of stopping my medication because I think it's making me worse not better?

SLA
07-10-16, 16:08
That is something that needs to be discussed with your Doctor.

Eating rubbish food will make you feel... well, rubbish. :D

Lost all hope
07-10-16, 16:24
I'm seeing her soon anyway! Haha I suppose it would really need to start eating healthier!