PDA

View Full Version : Worried about symptoms

Jessicasmummy
22-09-16, 12:27
For the past few days I've been feeling generally unwell. My symptoms are feeling groggy, fatique, cold, vertigo and slight nausea. I do suffer with anxiety/ocd but feel I've been OK with it the last week or so. In worried now as these symptoms aren't decreasing. I've read up about brain tumours and CFS which worries me terribly

nomorepanic
22-09-16, 12:58
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

anxious1
23-09-16, 02:07
For the past few days I've been feeling generally unwell. My symptoms are feeling groggy, fatique, cold, vertigo and slight nausea. I do suffer with anxiety/ocd but feel I've been OK with it the last week or so. In worried now as these symptoms aren't decreasing. I've read up about brain tumours and CFS which worries me terribly

Certainly sounds like anxiety. Have had these symptoms as well they are not signs brain tumours. I too have have had this worry on my mind and its awful. Try and relax my friend and keep telling yourself its all anxiety and your mind is playing tricks on you..

Jessicasmummy
26-09-16, 10:58
Im still having these symptoms but feeling that im controlling them a bit more. How do i get over them? Should i try and keep busy? Only thing is im feeling so fatigued at times and just want to lie down. Im so worried its something serious going on. The worry i usually have is breast cancer but because of these symptoms i think its something to do with my head! I feel all blocked up and my ears are a bit sore so it may be something to do with my sinuses but im not convinced

Jobes
27-09-16, 17:32
Stop looking at conditions online if I went off of all of my anxiety symptoms I could possibly have menopause which would be hard since I am a man. My doctor checked me out told me to go see a psychiatrist I have had fatigue, grogginess, muscle twitching, numb lips and tongue. I am guilty of looking online for symptoms myself just try to get out of the habit of doing it. Looking up symptoms and there possible cause seems to intensify my anxiety symptoms that I am already feeling.

Jessicasmummy
28-09-16, 15:37
Ive had a better day today but just a minute ago i started feeling really dizzy and thought i was going to pass out! Im so scared again after feeling not to bad. How do you deal with the symptoms? I feel like I'm not going to be back to normal again

Jobes
28-09-16, 15:57
My lips are numb today so I'm kind of uneasy at the moment I went to the psychiatrist the other day I'm going to go back on Lexapro which I stopped taking 8 months ago. Going to be starting therapy too to try to help with everything. I just get up and go need to go to work need to keep moving otherwise will just sit around and think about how uneasy my symptoms make me feel. I fell scared allot of the time but I'm hoping with pills and therapy I can improve. I have anxiety\OCD as well, think about it look at how many people on here worry about things that are not wrong with them. Its hard to not worry but just remind yourself that you are ok and you are going to be fine.