PDA

View Full Version : health

dale12345
22-09-16, 18:18
Feel like carp again throat doesnt really hurt byt stomachache and really dizzy, nausea and not good at all, feel like my vision is blurry, going back tomm

---------- Post added at 17:18 ---------- Previous post was at 17:17 ----------

Feel weak like I am going to pass out

brucealmighty
22-09-16, 18:52
try to calm down a little, we are all here to help but lately you are posting more and more and believe me I`ve been there, you are in a spiral where everything will seem more and more urgent. you need answers instantly and when you don`t get them you add to a post, or bump it.

your doctor has recently confirmed you don`t have throat cancer from the lump you saw so thats great news. and from what you`re describing here you could have a bug, lack of sleep, a common cold, any number of things but nothing serious.

vertigo or any ear infection can also cause balance problems so try not to self diagnose and slow your breathing down.

dale12345
22-09-16, 19:09
i am trying really i am sorry if i am bugging anyone i just feel like crap. not trying to be a problem

---------- Post added at 18:09 ---------- Previous post was at 18:08 ----------

sorry

brucealmighty
22-09-16, 19:13
you`re not bugging me at all mate I can just see how things are getting to you, its anxiety and it`s cruel but the best way through it is don`t give into it. post your issue but then wait and see, it`s the willingness to let time pass that ultimately helps us all with this condition.
when I had problems with my balance some years ago I was absolutely terrified and it went on so long that antibiotics hadn`t worked, changing diet didn`t do it and I was quietly thinking `this is my brain, it must be` - but it wasn`t.

anyway, I`m not telling you how to live but allowing yourself time to see how things turn out whether its on here or life in general will help your mental state

take care

dale12345
22-09-16, 19:52
thank you

---------- Post added at 18:52 ---------- Previous post was at 18:16 ----------

I am not trying to an attention you know what just feel awful, not trying to bug anyone or be a pain in the ass. thnks

pulisa
22-09-16, 19:54
As Bruce says letting time pass is so important but equally it's so hard to do this with HA when you want instant answers/reassurance.

You've been to the GP and you have to try to believe that he is right in his diagnosis. Anxiety can throw up all types of weird symptoms believe me. You have anxiety not worst case scenario diseases

dale12345
22-09-16, 20:00
yeah ok.

---------- Post added at 19:00 ---------- Previous post was at 18:59 ----------

hard for me believe this all just anxiety

Leafers
22-09-16, 20:05
These two are right, the chances of any doctor being wrong about a diagnosis.. You'd have a better chance of winning the lottery and getting struck by lightning right after, coming back to life and winning another ticket the day after. if they say your fine then you gotta try to relax. Anxiety destroys people, causes horrible symptoms that we narrow down to possibly fatal illnesses, anxiety itself is an illness hard to cure. Please do stay strong, we're all here for you.

To relate, Anxiety for me during my leukemia state I felt horribly fatigued, even somehow managed to bruise up easier, felt dizzy, vision seemed rather slow and different, and I thought I looked yellow-er. After getting a CBC, I didn't even have an infection, and my symptoms poofed.

dale12345
22-09-16, 20:12
yeah ok, i understand i am trying just feel very weak just did the dishes felt like i was going to pass out. if this is just anxiety it is one powerful little ass.

---------- Post added at 19:12 ---------- Previous post was at 19:12 ----------

and thanks to all of u for putting up with me.:blush:

Leafers
22-09-16, 20:13
Don't underestimate anxiety, it'll take full advantage of that.

dale12345
22-09-16, 22:16
yeah i guess

---------- Post added at 19:29 ---------- Previous post was at 19:24 ----------

The stomach to is just horrible, double vision which is new. Just scared very scared. just very weak.

---------- Post added at 21:16 ---------- Previous post was at 19:29 ----------

Go back to the dr tomm, i need more testing this is not right.

rachael t
23-09-16, 04:15
Hi I've been exactly the same feeling off balance weakNess in arms and legs as if they won't support me when I'm standing in have been extremely anxious and stressed my doctor says it's all from anxiety as we tense our muscles up it makes them feel weak

dale12345
23-09-16, 04:36
Everything doesnt even feel real if that makes sense, i feel so out of it, never felt like this before. Can barely move.

dale12345
23-09-16, 17:38
Vomited last nihgt a lttle bit of blood thats not anxiety