PDA

View Full Version : still have itchy rash on stomach

Stephenie.welch
22-09-16, 23:47
I had an itchy rash start in march on my stomach and i went to the dermatologist and he said pupps even though it looked nothing like it to me. He prescribed a steroid cream and that was that. I never got it filled didn't have the money for it (insurance didn't cover it) and it finally went away right before I delivered. After I had you son it came back not as bad but still. I went back to dermatologist different one this time and I cried saying I'm so scared this is lymphoma and she was like no it looks nothing like that and the skin biopsy will show so eyeing like that.. had the biopsy and nothing significant came back. She said either hormones or contact dermatitis . I still s, terrified it's lymphoma what do I do? Just trust the Dr or keep searching?

Beachlady
23-09-16, 03:48
It’s NOT lymphoma. Lymphoma is not a rash, and it doesn’t come and go. Listen to your doctor. You are worrying for nothing.

Stephenie.welch
23-09-16, 04:41
Thank you beach lady I really appreciate the reply I've just heard lymphoma can cause rash I'll admit my rash looks nothing like the one I've been seeing from stuff like t cell lymphoma and mycosis fungoids but still itchy.. it happened during my 22 week of pregnancy never had this issue before it ever.