PDA

View Full Version : Talking About It

JosieLouise
23-09-16, 22:42
I'm severely stressed at the moment. I've seen my doctor and so on and so forth, but I'm still really struggling to talk to the people around me about how I feel. I'm desperate to get stuff off my chest to a friend and I know I have plenty who'd listen, but whenever I try I chicken out. Other people seem to have no problem admitting they feel awful but I just don't seem to be able to. I'm too afraid of feeling like a burden or that they won't take me seriously.
Any tips? Thanks.

PunkyFish
24-09-16, 14:27
I'm severely stressed at the moment. I've seen my doctor and so on and so forth, but I'm still really struggling to talk to the people around me about how I feel. I'm desperate to get stuff off my chest to a friend and I know I have plenty who'd listen, but whenever I try I chicken out. Other people seem to have no problem admitting they feel awful but I just don't seem to be able to. I'm too afraid of feeling like a burden or that they won't take me seriously.
Any tips? Thanks.

Hi :)

I'm sorry to hear your having a difficult time at the moment. I use to find it really difficult to talk to my family and friends about how I use to feel. I would bottle it all up inside but I would then feel twice as worse. However my sister is the opposite of me and will always open up about her problems and her feelings. When I did eventually begin to open up, it really did feel like a weight off my shoulders. If your still having issues in talking about you feel, why don't you write it down instead and give it to a friend oe family member so they can read it and then take it from there.

georgewing
25-09-16, 12:21
You must accept that its not your fault its anxiety fault we all suffer from this .And also people are diferent other will understand your problem with anxiety others not .You must find a way to feel good everyday and have good feeling and thoughts