PDA

View Full Version : Work

phil06
24-09-16, 10:03
I work 24 hours but struggle to cope with it sometimes however it's barely enough hours to get by paying a house and I find it hard to get another job especially as some are less hours or more travelling. I think I would struggle with full time work though :blush:

georgewing
25-09-16, 12:23
Well i dont understand to good because you not detailed very good but working 24 hours its a too stressed job and it afect also healthy people and for those with anxiety its more dificult

phil06
29-09-16, 13:07
I want to change jobs but can't seem to find one and it would mean more travel costs possibly so I'm worried about that.

Also want to move house took a mortgage out last year but feel trapped and the area I want is too expensive.

How can I cope?

PunkyFish
29-09-16, 15:21
I work 24 hours but struggle to cope with it sometimes however it's barely enough hours to get by paying a house and I find it hard to get another job especially as some are less hours or more travelling. I think I would struggle with full time work though :blush:

Hi

If you can cope with working 24 hours and feel that working anymore would not help your health then I would stay stick with 24 hours for now, you can always get a job with more hours in the future if needs be. I'm currently on sick leave from a full time job and I can tell you sometimes working full time can be hard if you're in a job you hate. However if you're in a job you enjoy then full time work can be great especially the extra pay. Have you looked for a part time job that may be better paid?

phil06
21-10-16, 11:37
I'm struggling again got pulled up said I wasn't doing part of the job right.

Really want to quit I'm upset all the time when im at home I'm depressed thinking about my next shift :weep:

PunkyFish
21-10-16, 23:30
I'm struggling again got pulled up said I wasn't doing part of the job right.

Really want to quit I'm upset all the time when im at home I'm depressed thinking about my next shift :weep:

Have you thought about trying to get a new job or maybe getting a sick note if you're unwell from your doctor to take some time out of work for a week or so? Being in a job that makes you feel depressed is horrible and I think if work is making you ill then its time to look for something else or to take some time out. :)