PDA

View Full Version : ASAD

zeptraderUK
24-09-16, 15:15
Hi, Im new here,
I've been searching all day for a rational reason why I continue to feel the way I do when my wife goes away.
Ive been with her for 31 years, we have 3 grown up children & 3 young grandchildren. BUT!!! I suffer with this issue of what she and other's call 'moaning' 'being bitchy' & 'grumpy' but that is not my nature, it only happens when my wife goes to work (12 hour shift) and she goes out on a night/day with her friends and now shes away in Spain till Monday with her friends...its killing me! a strange feeling that just gets worse every time.

Im just learning about ASAD and see myself in everything Ive read so far. As Im sure she will if I talk to her about it.

I pondered if I was Jealous or Envious or both, I have no control over talking to her when I want, I loose all interest in doing things in or out of the house.

I don't eat much but drink more, I imagine the worst all the time, I cant sleep alone, I cant be alone, I walk around the house in silence sometimes, my mind coming up with all sorts of things like her dying, leaving me (due to what I say) amongst loads of other things.

We have dropbox on our phones and it loads onto the PC at home, I look and wonder what she is doing, I ask question that are totally out of order, If I dont get an answer straight away Im into panic mode...wondering, my mind comes up with some insane situation, I goes as far as how I will deal with rejection or far worse.

This is the first time Ive ever said this to anyone, but I ask the questions here to understand how I feel.

we met 31 years ago when I was 18, I loved her then and I still love her more than ever now, she has been my one and only love.

thanks for your interest
Colin.

georgewing
25-09-16, 12:10
Well its normal for you to be jelous but this ite her job and you must accept it and also you can speak with her to tell her how you feel and i am sure he will find a way to reduce the stress of yours