PDA

View Full Version : Someone please help calm me

Hypomean
25-09-16, 10:50
I just woke up right now to a lower stomach cramp sooooo bad it left me feeling breathless and weak. I immediately had to go to the restroom and I had a loose stool. Right now I feel so faint. My chest started to hurt. And I'm breathing shallow.
I feel like I'm dying.
I had not felt this type of cramp since I was in labor. 4 yrs ago. It felt like one of the last major contractions during birth. It was horrible my body pulsates with pain afterwards for like a few seconds I barely made it to the bathroom so have a loose stool. While sitting there my heart felt like it got squeezed and I felt like this shortness of breath. It's like the pain knocked the wind out of me.
I just feel like I'm dying.
I've been fearing dying of heart issues.

hanshan
25-09-16, 12:24
The usual response here is that if you were having a heart attack, you would be way too sick to post online with a detailed description of your symptoms.

It does sound like you have abdominal cramps - these can be awful but in no way life-threatening. Have you tried a hot water bottle? As always, if pain persists you should see your doctor.

DrG00GLE
25-09-16, 13:26
If it helps, I go through the same thing as well! Worst pain I've ever experienced. Though it usually goes away after I go to the bathroom. I think it's because I'm secretly lactose intolerant but I don't want to give up cereal :mad:
Edit: The second dose of pain is probably anxiety. Pain before a heart attack is debilitating and therefore you wouldn't be able to type anything. If it persists however, see a doctor