PDA

View Full Version : Uneven groin

herbie73
25-09-16, 16:02
Hi all, I haven't posted for ages, as I have been fine, however yesterday I was in the shower and for some reason, don't know why, I decided to check my groin area, when I did I found that the right side where the muscle is protrudes more than the left, now as you can imagine it has freaked me out, I have had a problem with symmetry in the past, stomach, boobs, underarm etc, I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this, I can't believe after all this time I'm slipping back, please if any one can give good advice as to stopping this before it gets bad again, then I would be grateful.

Thanx

Sherry xxx

skymaid
25-09-16, 16:19
bodies arent symmetrical. even our eyes etc arent exactly the same size/position. try to dissmiss the thought as just a random thought that has no importance.

ServerError
25-09-16, 17:45
Can you give me, or indeed yourself, a reason why your groin muscles must be symmetrical or a perfect match for one another?

Lifelonganxiety!
26-09-16, 20:09
Right side of my groin has a much larger ligament than the left. Same for any other part of my body. It can be disconcerting when you first notice it (dont go looking though...) but our bodies are never perfectly symmetrical.

herbie73
27-09-16, 16:51
Thank you all for your replies, it really does help, when you hear other people have the same.

Thank you
Xxxxxxx