PDA

View Full Version : Irrational again? fap or some heriditary or non heriditary with bowel polyps?

Lockey1995
25-09-16, 17:41
So idk it's sort of back it's got slightly better but I keep reminiscing now and keep thinking what if all these years since year 8 when i started getting the cramps etc it's been polyps growing inside me :(. I know fap you'd have to have a family member with it but what about non hereditary ones how would you know?

I don't know if this is irrational again but idk it's just all come back again in blind panic :( when i read before one person started with abdominal pains and didn't start the bleeding till after a year and a half later! this is what worries me I really need to stop thinking back to what I've previously read but it's not as easy as that.

It's just these cramps when they come on i've had them for years but i keep thinking there must be something there :(. Tuesday was terrifying at work I'm not the most relaxed there especially serving girls lol bad social anxiety and just sort of freeze up.

Anyway when i was on the till had a dull ache sort of just above my naval pushed it and it was tender at this point I was terrified! it's appendicitis, appendicits! i did go to the toilet and passed some wind and after about an hour it did settle down but that terrified me. Can ibs cause tenderness or maybe it was trapped wind?

Also how rare would it be for me to have colonic polyps at 21?

I'm trying so hard to push it back but damn these keep coming back and scaring me :(. cbt next thursday at least might have to explain these fears to him.