PDA

View Full Version : seeing death please help!

Lilcharlie
26-09-16, 10:18
Hi everyone, for the last 6 months my anxiety has turned a new leaf and is now making me see death! recently over this last week I'm seeing my past loved ones hold out their hand to me and try to take me with them!

I keep thinking I'm dying everyday I'm so scared! every time i close my eyes i can see it! and even today I'm trying to manage and do housework but i keeps feeling sad and that i shall pass out any minute and die! what sticks in my head is the Gladiator movie where he dies at the end and he sees his loved ones and then he goes! i think thats what is happening to me! am i the only one that is getting this? i feel like I'm out of control with all this! i also don't feel as if I'm here and if i look at my hand or any part of my body i don't feel its there! its hard to explain i don't feel its my hand joint to me its so odd! thats been going on or ages and this dream like state to!

Thank you ever so much for reading!

mezzaninedoor
26-09-16, 10:39
I dont have any advice but I would really really ask you to discuss this with Health Professionals, GP or NHS Wellbeing.
Access some support for yourself as I would imagine it is very scary, Ive had anxiety for years but Ive never had this type of thing in my head, fears yes but death no, not as yet.
please take care

Lilcharlie
26-09-16, 10:49
Thank you i shall have to seek some help via my gp when he next has an appointment as i never had this and I've had anxiety for nearly 13 years and never known this! its awful!