PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

dizzylady
26-09-16, 14:39
I just joined but have been reading posts for ages. I get a lot of comfort from just reading things I'm worrying about at the time and thought it might be wise to join.

venusbluejeans
26-09-16, 14:44
Hiya dizzylady and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

cat2016
26-09-16, 15:04
Hi Dizzylady.. that should've been my name of here too! I just joined today too... With the exact issue in your name! Hope you're ok x

dizzylady
26-09-16, 23:52
Thanks. Yes It's perfect for me I get vertigo caused by migraine. Not had it for a while thankfully but I worry about everything so this site is a Godsend for me. Hope you find some relief.

Sincerelyali
27-09-16, 00:01
Dizzylady. THATS ME TOO!!! My head always hurts.. I always feel dizzy, light headed, like I am going to pass out. ALL THE TIME! I am so terrified of just blacking out or fainting.. My mom thinks it could be from past head injuries, my co worker suggested I got my eyes checked. I wear glasses now, but honestly doesn't help much.. I am too young for this. :(

dizzylady
27-09-16, 15:05
I've had it since I was 21 now 55. Make sure you drink lots of water. I have medication which helps a lot when it's bad but just taking it slow and stay quiet. It won't kill you but that's no comfort at the time lol.

---------- Post added at 15:05 ---------- Previous post was at 15:03 ----------

Hiya dizzylady and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Thank you