PDA

View Full Version : chest pain freak out

emnemz
26-09-16, 21:17
hi,

so today has been a toughy, i have been generally unwell. temperature, i was sick this morning, and all shivery.

finally just managed to eat something about half hr ago, just some toast. i have just taken a deep breath in, and got a really sharp pain to the side of my right boob and kid of radiating under my right boob. this has just caused me to panic majorly, blood clot or something else. Very concerned :(

Lady Penelope
26-09-16, 21:21
Sorry you are struggling today. If you are really worried you can call 111 NHS for advice- they might be able to put your mind at rest. I am not a medical person socouldnotcimment on the pain you are having but I have pains in my chest every day and am convinced every time it's something awful but it always passes. Take care

emnemz
26-09-16, 21:25
thanks for the reply, it didnt last long but was extremely sharp and panicked me. Anyway, low and behold, i just burped and its gone now. i do get myself into a panic very quickly and then use google which is always a bad move. My anxiety is just on an all time high at the min, and been unwell today just hasnt helped at all xx