PDA

View Full Version : Near Death Experience.

Cusper
27-09-16, 05:24
I am an HA sufferer. I just wanted to share these links because I think they are so important to people with this affliction.

These are links from people who have been pronounced clinically dead. They speak of what they saw and what they experienced when they crossed over to the other side.

I have read a book by Anita Moorjani who wrote a book called "Dying To Be Me". I know that the title is cheesy, but don't let that sway you. Ever since I read it when I begin to worry. I also found some amazing talks on TED Talks.

The first is Anita talking about her experience
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhcJNJbRJ6U

The second is of a dr. who talks to people in hospices just before they die
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbnBe-vXGQM

3rd of a bio https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyaBeHeRK6M

physicist who crossed over and then made it her life's mission to research her experience.

Several experiences from people who have been pronounced dead in a documentary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mL-2f4FNPs

There are many more if you are interested in checking them out on youtube.
I hope they bring you comfort. They really help me. If you are worrying about death these are incredible tools to teach you to stop being afraid.

ktdid2000
28-09-16, 19:42
These are amazing - thank you!

Fishmanpa
28-09-16, 19:55
I've heard and read many similar stories. Personally, having "died" in the ER with my first heart attack, I had no such experience.

I was in the ER and obviously in distress. I recall a funny feeling that started deep inside my abdomen, below my stomach area. It was a welling up of sorts. I recall 1st thinking "That's a weird feeling" and then as it grew in intensity and started traveling upwards I recall thinking "This can't be good!"..... and then nothing. Nothing at all.

I awoke with more tubes and IVs and such, looking around the room, a bit confused. One of the nurses said "Look who's back." I asked what happened and they told me I went into AFIB and they had to use the paddles on me to bring me back.

I can only hope that my next experience will be much more pleasant. I wouldn't mind meeting loved ones, pets and hanging with the angels ;)

Positive thoughts

Cusper
29-09-16, 05:19
Thanks for writing in. I actually had an experience when i was very very young. Maybe around 4 or 5. It was in the form of a dream. Where I was playing with kids on a hill and I was hit by an arrow and it was as if I fell out of my body and it was amazing. But somehow I knew I had to go back. or something told me to go back. I was kind of obsessed with that experience until I was a teenager. I used to write about it in fact I wrote a short story about it for school and my teacher was blown away by it.

Then fast forward until I was 20 my best friend's mom died and my world crashed. (she was like a second mother) I went into panic mode. She was alive one minute and then she was gone. It terrified me.

I went to therapy for years and came to grips with a lot of my anxiety and I really forgot about that dream I had years ago.

ANyway without going into all the HA stuff I did everything to try to rationalize my ongoing fears. One was every time i thought i had a disease i would come on here and look up who else had the same. But what I did was click on their profiles to see what other diseases they complained of and I noticed a definite pattern with what their concerns were. I mean enough to tell myself that rather than having yet another disease I was just experiencing another episode and stopped concentrating so much on the details of each post.

But that wasn't enough I heard about Anita Moorjani from Wayne Dyer, who just died recently but in his last book he told this amazing story about this woman and I read her book and it instantly reminded me of my childhood dream experience. Now I am not cured at all but I do feel so much more optimism. Also, last year my mom went to some crazy medium in New York who's name is George Anderson (he has written books that are amazing too) and the things that he said nearly threw me off my chair.

And Fishmanpa, all of these relatives came to see my parents (my mom and dad and i went in for the reading) He named names of even my dad's great uncle and grandfather! Now I know it all seems crazy but somehow it has helped me in my life.

I feel like after listening to these talks I feel like there really is a strong purpose for me to be here. And after all of that energy it takes to worry about a disease and create all of those awful symptoms I know if I can direct it into something amazing the less fear I have of dying.

Fishmanpa, I wrote to you on another post. I am not sure if you saw, but I really do think what you do on this forum is truly thoughtful and incredible. You blow my mind at how you take the time to help others. Much love to you and I hope your wife is recovering. xoxo