PDA

View Full Version : Eye floaters?

Mcdarkslayer
27-09-16, 15:09
I have been having this problem for years sometimes when i stand up or enter another room into a different enviroment i get a partial 'white out' where my vision see whiteness consisting of dots it varies over time for some periods i do not experience it but after a while it come back for a while like a month or two the degree of whitness also varies sometimes is really mild and all of them generally goes of whitin 5 seconds in more serious ones i sometimes get a mild headache.i was wondering what could be the cause i also tend to get them when im younger for now i ocassionally got them and for some periods of months not and their usually quite mild with no headaches.could the cause of this be because of looking at tvs and computers and phone too much?or insufficient sleep or something else?i also used to get it last time after watching tv for 1-2hrs straight then going to my room

SLA
27-09-16, 15:12
Always a good idea to get your eye health checked out by an optician.

Floaters are common, but its good form to get any whiteness or flashes checked out.

When you say white dots, is it like seeing stars in your vision?

Mcdarkslayer
27-09-16, 15:59
Not really its like sometimes when you close your eyes you see white things

---------- Post added at 14:22 ---------- Previous post was at 14:17 ----------

Its also happens from time to time sometimes i dont experience it for months

---------- Post added at 14:57 ---------- Previous post was at 14:22 ----------

And i also realise it usually happens after looking at digital devices for a long time mild ones

---------- Post added at 14:59 ---------- Previous post was at 14:57 ----------

And for additional info i have degrees for both eyes around 100+ for both but i do not wear glasses as i dont feel comfortable wearing them