PDA

View Full Version : I am still having fear after almost 5 months of medication why?

Torombolo
27-09-16, 16:35
I am on venlafaxine rx 300mlg and quetiapine xr 600 mlg i have been taking these medications for almost 5 months the venlafaxine almost 5 months and the queatiapine 6 weeks and i am still anxious and panicky all the time why?
shouldn't these 2 good medications for anxiety and depression worked already?

PunkyFish
30-09-16, 12:47
I am on venlafaxine rx 300mlg and quetiapine xr 600 mlg i have been taking these medications for almost 5 months the venlafaxine almost 5 months and the queatiapine 6 weeks and i am still anxious and panicky all the time why?
shouldn't these 2 good medications for anxiety and depression worked already?

I'm not an expert on medication, however if you're still not feeling right then you should go back to your doctor.

lisaya
21-11-16, 15:12
i don't believe in medication. i think its more money making than actually helping people. i watched a documentary once and decided never to take medication after that anymore. nowadays i meditate instead and it helps actually more than the drugs did before :D maybe you can try it out.

SadMani
25-11-16, 11:18
i hear the meds have bad sideeffects, maybe thats it? , There are also alternatives to medication, ever thought about reading a book about depression?

KeeKee
25-11-16, 11:23
I don't believe any medication can completely wipe out all anxiety/depression etc. However if you feel no relief at all then I feel a trip to the GP is in order. They may be able to recommend a different kind of medication.

I used to take Propranolol and whilst it didn't help mentally, it was amazing physically. I didn't shake or feel sick half as much.