PDA

View Full Version : Major melt down!

Kayl
28-09-16, 00:56
So I have health anxiety, had it for nearly 2 years. At first I was obsessed with having a heart attack. I had a 24 hour heart trace and I was fine! Then my mum got diagnosed with stomach cancer, already at stage 4 she never had a single symptom! I then started to notice I was showing a lot of the signs of stomach cancer! I get pains in my back and stomach, heart burn, feel sick all the time and I have a cough. My mum lost her battle 4 weeks ago and now I am absolutely spiralling out of control! I just loose touch with reality and now I think I have oesophageal cancer that has spread to my lungs and I'm going to die! I just know it, I know I tell myself every time that I said I just knew it last time and I was wrong but I'm not this time! The doctors won't send me for cameras, they don't think they're needed but they could save my life! I need them to listen to me! They must see 'anxiety' on my file and brush me off with any old thing! I'm clearly showing all the symptoms, how can they ignore me?

I don't have any family now my mums gone, just my 2 sons and my partner. I feel like I need help but if I admit my anxiety has gotten a little worse I feel like they will ignore my stomach problems and I'll die! I either get help for anxiety and die or I fight them for tests then tell them about my anxiety.

I'm also terrified of sleep, have been for a few years! Never know what night happen to me while I'm asleep so I try to get as little sleep as possible so I'm alert.