PDA

View Full Version : Trying so hard to escape BT fear

helenhoo
28-09-16, 16:06
Before anyone shouts at me I've been doing so well since I stopped worrying I've been happier, been able to feel exited about my trip and had no 'symptoms' however. Had a slight relapse the other day and now worrying again.

Nausea: occasional but never enough for the need to vomit or to even affect day.i still eat fine and if I distract myself it goes.

Lightheaded: again mild

Headache: think related to sinus, had issues since start of year and headache is more around bridge of nose or tension all over type.

I'm trying to be logical

SLA
28-09-16, 16:15
All perfectly normal sensations to feel occasionally.

And you've said the headaches are most likely sinus related.

So take a deep breath and relax.

Kuatir
28-09-16, 16:16
Glad to hear that you've been improving. I've had all of those symptoms due to anxiety so you're OK. Keep on working at this!

Phuzella
28-09-16, 17:31
When are you off to Korea

nomorepanic
28-09-16, 18:31
How's the CBT / counselling going?

helenhoo
28-09-16, 19:08
Had my initial call last day to Friday and first appointment this Friday.

And three weeks until my trip!
I'm freaking out because I witnessed an act of violence today in a shopping centre and used an exact phrase while telling my boyfriend. I had *deja vu* that I had said this before about something else and I remembered it. Now I'm trying to think what it was an I can't. I worry my brain is on the fritz or I've remembered a memory that doesn't exist and then forgotten it aha. Deary me.

---------- Post added at 19:08 ---------- Previous post was at 18:46 ----------

To elaborate I thought 'haven't to said this already?' /: I remembered I had or something similar and carrried on. Like a remembering where you've see someone before type of thing. I just can't pinpoint remembered memory again and worry I made it up. It's really not important at all I just worry its sinister.