PDA

View Full Version : Belly questions??

Nicholebear
28-09-16, 16:14
So I haven't been on here in a few month because for the most part my HA has been under control, but lately something has been bugging me and I need to know if I'm just over thinking it or I should be worried??

On my belly, about 3-4 inches to the right of my belly button, I notice in the mirror that there's a slight raised area. I can't really see it unless I'm turned at an angle and can the slightest shadow, kinda like the muscle line that goes from your sternum to your belly button.

I push on it and I can't feel anything out of the ordinary but often wonder about why it slightly protrudes. It doesn't hurt, and can't feel any had lump. It doesn't appear to be on my left side though.

I'll add that when I experience muscle tension, it's often on my right side and when i sit, slouch it's often to the right, so could it be the edge of a muscle? Or fat deposit? Does it sound like a harmless thing or something that could be sinister?

ServerError
28-09-16, 18:00
It sounds like a standard bodily imperfection. It certainly doesn't sound sinister.

If it isn't changing or growing, it's nothing to worry about.