PDA

View Full Version : pancreas?

zippy
29-09-16, 16:33
Would you know if you had something wrong with your pancreas?

paranoid-viking
29-09-16, 17:35
That is what some have told me.

But - sometimes symptoms of pancreatic diseases; actually most of the time and very much more often than not; these symptoms are actually something much more innocent; like IBS for excample.
I was worried I might have pancreatitis for a long time, but I had utrasound yesterday and they found nothing wrong; except fatty liver. The docs say I must colm down and that there is no chance now that I could have pancreatitis so I guess I should trust them.

zippy
29-09-16, 17:45
Worried sick because i have had bad diarrhea and stomach cramps for 9 10 days now.

paranoid-viking
29-09-16, 17:53
But norhing more? Just stomach cramps and diarreah? No pain at all? Probably not pancreatitis. Interesting question though: what have you been eating/drinking for the last 10 days? Sometimes the answers are as simple as that.

But you should definetly seek out help for your diarreah. Long lasting diarreah is not good on any case. Seek doctor apointement as soon as you can.

zippy
29-09-16, 18:16
Just cramps/pain when i need to go but i need to go almost all day if i eat anything. It started after i had meatballs 10 days ago and i felt a little sickly after i ate them and then the next day i had awful diarrhea,cramps and felt a little achey/tired but that passed but the diarrhea and stomach cramps haven't.