PDA

View Full Version : Neck Tension/Headaches

lucy216
29-09-16, 21:42
Hi-- I've had this horrible stiff neck/headache for the past week or so, it doesn't seem super severe but it's definitely annoying. I also feel as though my legs are really heavy when I walk and like my brains moving faster than my legs. I'm worried I'm having a brain bleed or aneurysm. Does anyone with anxiety have these symptoms? It's driving me crazy.

saf138
29-09-16, 23:51
Hello

I suffered with a constant bad headache for about 2-3 weeks non stop and I too thought I was having a aneurysm because I would have a pounding on my left temple making my veins pop out I was also getting a stabbing pain right at the back of my head slightly on the left side along with a numbing tingle running across the top which I was positive I also had MS I was so sure it was either a aneurysm or a brain tumor. I was also suffering with a very bad neck to the extent that everytime I turned my head not only could I feel a crunching sensation but even other people could hear the crunching sound I eventually went to see a chiropractor who confirmed that all my head problems were coming from my neck due to bad posture so after a few sessions my neck began to heal and my headaches started to subside which totally went away after a week or so.
So I would suggest having a professional chiropractor or physio have a look at your neck to not only relieve you from your neck ache and headache but to avoid any long term injuries.

All the best.