PDA

View Full Version : Question about shaking/tremor

Colicab85
30-09-16, 10:00
Hi,

Since the start of my Anxiety I have been experiencing a constant tremor/shaking throughout my body.

Its very very slight, only I can notice it, but my teeth are chattering and hands shaking all the time. Nothing to do with increased anxiety at that particular time, or the cold.

I'm just constantly shaking.

Can anyone relate to this at all?

Mermaid16
30-09-16, 11:10
I had this mainly in my hands. It was particularly noticeable (especially to me) when I was holding a knife and fork to eat. I would often try try and adjust the way I was holding it so that it was less noticeable. It may have been caused from the Sertraline or just the anxiety. I'm not sure.

Colicab85
30-09-16, 11:28
Thank you for the reply. I too thought it might have been the Sertraline i was taking. I have subsequently stopped taking it and although the "size" of the tremor has reduced, it is still very much there and never goes away.

MamaCass
30-09-16, 11:28
Do you find you are tense all the time?

Colicab85
30-09-16, 13:20
I do find that i am always tensing my shoulders and neck muscles.

It's really weird, I don't notice I am doing it until I stop doing it if that makes sense.

Colicab85
12-10-16, 15:43
Sorry to resurrect an old thread but can anyone else relate to this?

I just never ever stop shaking.

Anxytips
12-10-16, 16:40
I have been getting that too over the past 6 weeks. some days I am fine - other days I will have full blown shaking where you can actually see it, and other days I feel like I tremor inside and only I can see it/feel it. Hate that feeling. Actually thinking about it now typing this is making me go slightly!