PDA

View Full Version : Home alone

tricia56
30-09-16, 13:30
Hi I'm at home only own and I'm anxious and scared every wat if is going through head I'm sitting in my bedroom and scared to even go downstairs to even make a cup of tea because of the way I'm feeling I feel like a silly child and crying because I'm bieng like this all because I'm on my own I keep trying to tell myself I'm ok I'm safe and not in any danger, I don't know if it's because I'm not used to being on my own as I've always had my daughter and son here most of the time as they both live with me but my daughter has just started a new job and my son has gone to stay at his. Friends for the week end can anyone please give me any advice on how I can overcome bieng scared of bieng on my own thk u .

misslove
30-09-16, 13:37
Sorry your feeling like this. There are times I hate being alone but I do things to keep me busy. I'm usually fine during the day when hubs is at work and my kids at school. Nighttime is when o hate my hubs not being home. I usually pass the time by coloring or watching tv. Hope this passes quickly for you!