PDA

View Full Version : Dosulipin Withdrawal concerns other meds ect

fiora1135
30-09-16, 13:48
Hello Anonymous here:

So about April of this year I took a dosage of 50-75mg of Dosulipin at once and later on in the day started feeling very tired and later the night blue spider web like floaters and i thought ok when the meds wear off it will go away. It didn't I kept seeing floaters I took it about only twice. (Don't lecture me about starting on small doses cause I know that I was just in a bad place and wanted to feel numb at the time). Now im on the 1st of October and here are all my noticed and my own recorded or observed symptoms.

Random limb jerking anytime of the day sometimes my whole body shakes, excruciating stomach cramps, tiredness/fatigue all the time even if i sleep, veins going slim all of a suddem, dizziness, (heres the really scary ones to me that makes me feel like I messed up my brain.
3D hearing,light sensitivity, a differemt variety of floaters, heres the most concerning one
An extremely painful migraine (might as well be a migraime its that painful) its a shooting pain my head where I think my brain is also just immense pain tingling where my brain is.
I also hardly respond to pain like im numb and feel like I hardly exist in the word like Im outside looking at the world just drifting... Oh yeah and I get random tingling in my limbs and body.

Shazamataz
30-09-16, 21:21
Hi Flora, I'm not sure from reading this if you are still taking the Dosulipin or only took it the once?

If you are still on it, these meds can have a lot of side effects. I get the jerking and the fatigue and some dizzy spells on venlafaxine.

I suggest seeing you doc about your concerns

fiora1135
30-09-16, 22:33
I dont currently take them anymore but do you think the side effects will go away with time?

Mermaid16
01-10-16, 00:48
Hi! I think it would be a good idea to speak to your GP first and possibly ask for a referral to a psychiatrist. Many of your symptoms are related to anxiety. The medication may have sparked it, but you definitely wouldn't be having withdrawals 5 or 6 months after taking a medication for only two days. Tracy xx

fiora1135
01-10-16, 09:20
Yeah they should be calling me sometime in the near future to see a person for.my anxiety but im scared im gonna die.. for some reason Should I take amirtriptyline to help the symptoms go away because i read you should wean of dosulipin if you dont want side effects. :) Thanks for your help that really helps me :) :)

Mermaid16
01-10-16, 10:43
Hi! Can you please clarify how long you were taking this medication for? Was it only two days? I am supposed to start this medication tomorrow and you are scaring the crappers out of me. Don't take any other meds unless they have been prescribed by your doctor. The dose you took wasn't huge, although you should have started smaller at 25mg. If the anxiety gets too much, you should visit the a&e. We're you taking any other meds when you took the dusulupin??? Spelling??? You could also phone a help line like Beyound Blue or there are others that you can talk about how you are feeling. Are you taking any meds at the moment? Tracy. Are you in Australia?

Who have you seen to get a psychiatrist to ring you? Was it a GP? What was their opinion on your experiences.

fiora1135
01-10-16, 21:41
I don't think im allowed to write anything else about situation on here because I think it might be against the rules, lets just say the word addiction. Nothing will happen to you if you're only taking a small dose don't worry. :)

---------- Post added at 20:41 ---------- Previous post was at 20:36 ----------

and the doctor said everythings in my head and I have very bad anxiety. Cause I was crying telling them I think I have a brain tumor and cancer and random lumps in my body but they checked and theres nothing. :/