PDA

View Full Version : I have no idea

Lady21
30-09-16, 14:04
I am tired of this Generalized Anxiety/Worry Disorder

One minute I am fine ... so last week I did two exercise classes at the gym, but then I was so tired I haven't been back yet. It just seems to sap energy and I thought going to the gym was supposed to help????

This week I decided to go on a little diet to lose a small bit of weight. Not been to the gym since last week. And now I am sat in work with heart palpitations, feeling very tired, think a coldsaw is coming. And last night I felt a little twinge in my chest.

OMG I am sick and tired of my life this way. I mean ... why can't I just be able to get on with my life without feeling run down.

Should I change my job and get something more part time so that I have more time to do other things around the house. I feel I should be able to do it all cleaning the house, food shopping, cooking, walk the dogs, work full time (whether busy or not in work), finances, what im doing on a day to day basis.

I constantly worry about anything and everything, my tablets have increased from 10mg to 20mg - I'm going backwards.

I am such a weak person and can't get strong and stay strong.

Buster70
01-10-16, 02:44
Hi , sounds like you need to slow down a bit before you burn out , make some time for you to relax , life these days is so hectic there's always somthing needs doing or you need to be some where , you sound worn out , meds are not for everyone maybe some sort of therapy might be of help , just try and be a bit kinder to your self don't wait until you burn out like I did , take care .