PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm New

Mr.G
01-10-16, 09:52
Hi all. I've just joined the site and thought I'd introduce myself.

I've just turned 40 and have suffered from most forms of anxiety all my life. I have also recently suffered from depression and coupled with low self esteem, lack of confidence and shyness, day to day living is a struggle. It's not all bad. I do have my own place (but live alone so get very lonely at times) and have managed to hold down a job for a number of years (unfortunately a low paid very stressful job which has only added to my anxiety issues). I am proud I have managed to achieve these things but socially I am a mess. I have very few friends and hardly ever go out and I'm embarrassed to say I have never had a girlfriend. I just cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I have joined this site in the hope of making friends with people who are in a similar position, and if I can help others as well as receiving help myself that would be great. Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Mr G

venusbluejeans
01-10-16, 09:58
Hiya Mr.G and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: