PDA

View Full Version : Rough time

spanishbasqueheart
02-10-16, 03:35
I had been doing so well with my panic but recently its scarily hit me again and making me feel like I've no energy to fight my demons. Ive stopped worrying over every little pain and dont think I'm dieing all the time but I just want to feel like I did I was fighting it so well but now I just can't stop hyperventilating when I go out and feel like I need to fill my face with something to stop me talking.

I can't get in to see my GP and when I do she limited to what she can give me to take with me being on anti-convulsants for Epilepsy. I would appreciate any kind words right now please xx

flipp
02-10-16, 10:14
Hi Saz. I know how you feel, I have been having panic attacks the last2 weeks and have been feeling really well for awhile. I am the same need something to shut me up as I never stop talking and hyperventilate.
I have a new CD the 3rd one on Breathing and Relaxation Techniques this one I find really good,the blokes voice is so calming.
Hope you get back on track soon.
Karina x.:D.

dale12345
02-10-16, 20:17
Hope you feel better soon.

spanishbasqueheart
02-10-16, 23:54
Thank you :hugs: to add to the problems one of my cats died suddenly this morning too xx