PDA

View Full Version : Pins and needles on waking

helenhoo
02-10-16, 12:40
If you remember I had this in ny leg a lot a few months back and it went away and funnily enough I happened to look back on it and think it hadn't happened in bloody ages. Anyway since then I've woken a few times.
My right hand - a few times I've actually been sleeping on it and once I wasn't and last night it was right hand and the few hours later left leg. Both went with movement. I had noticed a hair bobble half way up my arm with hand tingles though?

I also nearly lost balance too but we do have. A suitcase on floor and little space and excuse the crude comment but I had just been initiate.

I feel terrible for googling brain.tunors after doing so well. Can someone shed some light?

---------- Post added at 12:40 ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 ----------

Also read feedback as facebook yesterday as it eats written very small and upon glancing it looks similar. I'm basically thinking I have confusion loss of balance... must. Not. Spiral.

Gary A
02-10-16, 12:42
Yes.

You don't have a brain tumour. You are taking perfectly normal things that happen to every single person on planet earth and linking them to an imaginary brain tumour.

Hope that helps.

helenhoo
02-10-16, 12:47
Thanks Gary.

And reading another word (small print) as another word is normal to?

helenhoo
02-10-16, 17:48
Sorry to bump this up but I've had niggling feeling all day that it's related to a tunor

---------- Post added at 17:48 ---------- Previous post was at 17:40 ----------

Sorry to bump this up but I've had niggling feeling all day that it's related to a tunor

Captain irrational
02-10-16, 19:09
Thanks Gary.

And reading another word (small print) as another word is normal to?

Yes. Totally normal.

hanshan
03-10-16, 12:36
I diagnose a virulent case of somatoform hyperacuity.