PDA

View Full Version : Colon cancer fear.

illgetthere
02-10-16, 19:25
Hi can anyone relate to what I'm going thru before I start slipping back to my old ways 😢 For around 2 months I've been having blood when I wipe it's bright red in colour ( good sign) I went to the gp's a few weeks ago he did a examination up my bum and said it was fine outside no piles and no piles on the inside either so referred me to the hospital my appointment has come thru and its in November but today I've been and it's like jelly-fied has a horrible smell like rotting fish odor to it I'm really worrying about it I do have ibs and have done for a very long time but never had this before so it's new I can normally stop myself over thinking but today I can't any help please 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 x

MRS STRESS ED
02-10-16, 21:44
My best friend in the world has got stage four colon cancer ,she didn't have any symptoms till it was too late so please be reassured by your doctor I understand your fear but as you say you have Ibs this would explain things xx

Pepperpot
04-10-16, 22:28
My best friend in the world has got stage four colon cancer ,she didn't have any symptoms till it was too late so please be reassured by your doctor I understand your fear but as you say you have Ibs this would explain things xx

That is such a shame. What symptoms did she have? x