PDA

View Full Version : Broken bones?

Sam Winter
02-10-16, 21:05
Hi there!
yesterday my wrist started throbbing so I put a bandage on it and today its a little better(I ain't too worried about that) but today I went to the shops and I started getting a sharp feeling in the back of my right ankle(like a nerve) and when I got home the right ball bit on it started aching, now it almost aches constantly and I'm not sure if its broken or not, can I leave it for at least the night and maybe tomorrow? I mean I haven't done anything that would usually break a bone I've just walked but you know me I'm a scaredy cat lol I guess what I'm asking is are broken bones really dangerous? could you like die from them if left? if it persists for a few days or a week of course I have the sense to check it out but is it dangerous to leave? sorry for rambling and thanks x

MRS STRESS ED
02-10-16, 21:50
ask yourself what's the chances you have broken your bones without knowing about it ERM very slim I'm sure your just over thinking go get it checked if it continues I'm sure you be okay x

Sam Winter
03-10-16, 04:06
ask yourself what's the chances you have broken your bones without knowing about it ERM very slim I'm sure your just over thinking go get it checked if it continues I'm sure you be okay x

Thanks! I reassured myself that :) it hurts more now I can't really move it and it kinda burns and tingles but I'm still doubting it to be a bone because I didn't feel instant pain only it slowly hurting more over a few hours and I didn't do anything but walk but I'm keeping it elevated and I might get it checked out today x