PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow worry warriors!

Hazelhen
03-10-16, 11:19
Really glad to have found this forum - it's always encouraging to know that there are others dealing with similar issues. I'm hoping to find some inspiration from you guys to keep me on track, and offer support and encouragement where I can.
Things are not very settled for me at the moment (recently moved back from a few years overseas, now having to find a new home, new job, new friends all over again), and so I'm finding some of my old anxiety-related problems coming back to haunt me. But I know it's only me standing in my own way, and I'm determined to keep on making progress. Keep on fighting against the fear, with lots of kindness and understanding :yesyes:

P.S. I'm in the north-west, not far from Southport and Preston - happy to hear from anyone nearby.

venusbluejeans
03-10-16, 11:34
Hiya Hazelhen and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Hazelhen
03-10-16, 20:22
Thanks venusbluejeans! :D

SamJam1992
05-10-16, 23:12
Hi. Welcome. I've just joined also and found these forums somewhat comforting. I can finally see that I'm not alone. And there is other people who understand what I'm going through. I hope yourosie well xx