PDA

View Full Version : New Here But Anxiety And I Are Old Time Connected

Epike
04-10-16, 00:40
I live in the Southeast of the United States. I am visiting the Southwest right now with friends. I have been reading this forum off and on for a long time but never had the courage to join.

I am in my mid 50's and had issues with fast heart beat and most all the symptoms on this forum at one time or the other. Recently I have had a bout with being in and out of the ER every week or two and had many many test with pretty much the all clear.

I am in pretty good health other than a little high blood pressure I take meds for and also take Diazapam once a day or when needed. I work at a clerical position and I think sometimes the stress gets to me and causes my fast heart beat and other problems such as stomach.

I am happy to be here and hope I can make other friends here that will feel free to post to me and I will do the same when I can. Thanks for letting me join.

venusbluejeans
04-10-16, 00:48
Hiya Epike and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: