PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

Ojmit
04-10-16, 20:09
Hi all....just joined so here goes.....50 yr old currently signed off sick. Over last ten years been on citalopram, had cbt, been on depokate, had counselling, currently on mirtazipine and propranolol. Really struggling at the moment, had two panic attacks in the last week which I've never had before. I keep telling myself that it can't just be me but my brain refuses to believe that. Completely overcome with irrational negative thoughts centred around work and my family. About the only thing I can do is sleep; thank God for that. Feel locked in a cycle that I am struggling to get out of. My anxiety is much worse in the morning and is manageable in the evening, usually. Some days I have come close to being asked to be sectioned and feel like I might be going full on mad.

venusbluejeans
04-10-16, 20:14
Hiya Ojmit and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: