PDA

View Full Version : Worried about washing up

Jamie123
04-10-16, 21:09
A week ago i did my washing and the washing machine was too packed and the stuff in there was still soapy so not knowing what to do i put it in the dryer and after finishing it was still wet so i put it in the basket and have been wearing it quite wet and there has been a smell coming off it and now i have just noticed what is shown on the package and it says if contaminates clothes then remove clothes and wash with water immediately after, after this it says call a doctor or poison control and am worried it could cause me some type of skin damage like cancer anyone done this before? Some of the clothes are still wet and now i feel very itchy��

axolotl
05-10-16, 11:15
If a substance was so dangerous it could cause cancer just from you getting some on your skin do you think it would be available to buy from a supermarket to wash your clothes in?

If you get a rash see a doctor. If you don't you're fine.

Maybe read the instructions for your washer? ;)

SLA
05-10-16, 11:28
Just rewash it all, and stop worrying.

Washing powder can cause minor skin irritation.

The poison warnings are there incase you accidentally mistake it for sherbet, and stick your lolly in it.

MyNameIsTerry
05-10-16, 12:01
The poison warnings are there incase you accidentally mistake it for sherbet, and stick your lolly in it.

It's that a euphemism? :winks: