PDA

View Full Version : New here

Shezney
05-10-16, 09:04
Hi I'm 31 and have suffered with anxiety, panic attacks , ocd and agoraphobia since I was 18 . I've just completed a course of cbt and it has helped a bit but still not great. I don't really have any friends due to my anxiety and rely too much on my fiance, to the point I panic when he leaves the house! I currently take a beta blocker, 2 antidepressants and an antipsychotic but still doesn't quite cut it . I'd love to hear from other people in a similar situation or anyone with advice , thanks for reading x

venusbluejeans
05-10-16, 09:09
Hiya Shezney and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Slugster999
11-10-16, 20:38
Hiya! I'm Steve! Kinda new here so just introducing myself. It seems what your going through is pretty rough, I'm only going through a little anxiety and depression so anytime you want to talk I'm here :)

SLA
11-10-16, 21:02
Hi Shezney,

Sounds like you've got the lot!

Hope you find help here.

Jason