PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone :)

usagi_x
05-10-16, 13:35
Hi everyone :) I've been a lurker on here for a while, and thought I would make an account. I think I made one a few years ago, but I can't remember the username! So a nice new fresh one!
I've been an anxiety sufferer for a long time, but kinda got worse from my 20s (I am now 25)
It has reared it's ugly head again due to a combination of things, like stress but now I am taking note all the time of physical symptoms, and feel like I am loosing my mind a lot too, thinking 'what is wrong with me; It's not nice :(
I think it is just anxiety though, but trying to tell my brain that doesn't really work :blush:
Anyway I hope I manage to make a few friends here who get this horrible feeling of anxiety!
Feel free to introduce yourselves on this thread :)

venusbluejeans
05-10-16, 13:40
Hiya usagi_x and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

usagi_x
05-10-16, 14:05
Thank you :)

Slugster999
11-10-16, 20:31
Hiya! I'm Steve! I only just joined here so I'm just introducing myself to a few people. I think I suffer from anxiety too, you know that butterfly's in your stomach feeling and just not wanting to talk to people, anyway I'm sure you have it worse than me :)
I'm here anytime!!