PDA

View Full Version : has anyone had dvt or can help an insane lady!

tiredofthis14
05-10-16, 13:52
ok so for a month i had leg symptoms
iv thought i had dvt more times then i can count but this time it is different
it started with cramp in inner thigh it last couple days no heat no redness no swelling
then i started obsessingmy thigh ached and my groin hurt i saw go last week they examined said they didnt think it was anything
this week i went hosp i caved they did d dimer was neg but they didnt examine leg i keep getting tingling in inner thigh it comes and goes
i got horrible pulsing feeling occasionally in lower tummy pelvic area but dont no if im obsessing i know the d dimer was neg but in past when i used to google i read after so long itd come back neg anyway
im just convicned they seen i always think it and didnt take me seriously they didnt even look at it !
having the week from hell as an mri in july showed an abnormality i heard from kings hospital today saying i need another mri as there is a lump on my skull bone :( im an actual mess no mental health will help my gp dont want to no im not allowed diazpam or anything anymore i dont no what to do or think

Powerathlete9
05-10-16, 14:25
I have had a DVT and have been dealing with the same issues you are dealing with, but honestly if the d-dimer is negative you are all good they would have shown any clotting going on in your blood system.

smiles
10-10-16, 00:56
Hi there, I have a DVT, in my experience , you would really know if you had one, the pain is constant, and nothing you do would make it stop hurting. The Drs really take no chances with DVT's if they had any concerns at all you would be sent to hospital for scans