PDA

View Full Version : Hi. I've just joined.

SamJam1992
05-10-16, 17:46
Hi, my name is Samantha and I'm 24 years old. I have 3 children, agedo 6, 2 and 10 months. And I'm also married.
I have suffered with health anxiety for 10 years but only recently the past 8 months it's become ever so hard. I also suffer from chronic daily headaches, I suffer from ibs and also postnatal depression and post traumatic stress disorder and mild obsessive compulsive disorder.
I'm currently on medication sertraline for anxiety. I take lansoprazole for stomach issues due to nsaids.
I take diazepam for when my anxiety is really bad. And I I also take pizotifen for my headaches.
I've joined this website to try and find people who are going through what I am or similar. I feel so alone and my husband doesn't really understand what I have going on. I've just started EMDR and CBT therapy also. Thanks for reading my post and I hope to build friendships with others.

venusbluejeans
05-10-16, 17:51
Hiya SamJam1992 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

SamJam1992
05-10-16, 17:55
Thank you for such a quick reply. I'm currently on my mobile device and trying to get used to the website. But will be making sure I have a good read at all the information available. Thank you xx

Slugster999
11-10-16, 20:25
Hi Samantha, I'm Steve, Ive just joined here too. Cant imagine what your going through, I've only got anxiety and a little depression but you have so much responsibility on your shoulders, if you ever want to talk then I'm here :)

SLA
11-10-16, 21:00
Hi Sam,

Good to see you here. With time you will hopefully find comfort and relief knowing there is a way out of anxiety.

Its not easy, but can be done!