PDA

View Full Version : Tell me I am crazy!

Nzxt27
05-10-16, 23:51
Ok I have been worried about my urine and the urge to pee every few hours of the day. Like peeing every 3-4 hours but sometimes I think of it and get the urge to pee but it passes. I also get some bubbles in my per pretty much every time I urinate. My pee is pretty much normal light yellow sometimes almost clear as water if I have been drinking water I'm assuming. I also notice very fine small particals in my urine. It looks like white dandruff if even that big? Of course I googled and came up with everything. But I think it might be just sidments that is common in urine. Which would have been tested in my urinalysis.

Anyways I had a urinalysis with automated microscopy just over a month ago. And had CBC because I went to doctor because I was having constipation and a few stomach cramps. So she decided to do a CBC and urinalysis. Which came back fine she said.

So why am I still worried that something is wrong with my bladder or kidneys?
It annoys me that I wasn't even worried about my urine when I went to the doctor besides the bubbles and now I'm worried more about it after a urinalysis and being told I am fine.

.Poppy.
06-10-16, 02:03
You're fixating, which pretty much goes hand in hand with HA. Have you received any support for your anxiety?

The urge to pee when you think of it is common. I go right before bed every night. Even if I don't really have to go, if I realize I've forgotten to do so I will suddenly feel the urge to pee. Once I'm on the toilet though, nothing comes out.

Your urinalysis was clear - that's good! I had a physical today and my doctor explained that as long as your urine is pretty light, isn't bloody, and doesn't have red blood cells in it, it's probably totally healthy. I also had the floating things in mine, apparently they are called cast offs or something and are due to something you ate. Basically you have little tubes in your kidneys that sometimes get food in them and then they are cleaned out, releasing those little chunks into your urine. Not harmful and very common.

I totally understand feeling crazy though!! I had my doctor go over my scalp because I am terrified that my hair is thinning even though I don't really lose that much. Thankfully my doctor is very understanding :)

Nzxt27
06-10-16, 03:25
They gave me a antidepressant but I don't like medication unless it is really keeping me alive. I just have my spells. I don't think it is as bad as it was back earlier this year when it started. I try not to get fixated on something but these little particals are always in my pee. And I always have some bubbles. I do notice the bubbles go away and are less when my pee is clear like water then light yellow.

All I know is I feel like I get real symptoms and been to doctor 4 times this year every time they are not worried and say it is anxeity. I'm trying to learn to deal with that. It's weird how I never had any of this just 9 months ago. And felt completely fine. But I'm sure you know the feeling

.Poppy.
06-10-16, 18:43
I do take an antidepressant. I'm like you - I didn't want to because I hate the idea of medications but I do think it has helped me. I had terrible HA for a few years and eventually "beat it" but then my anxiety came rearing back and things started to become far more intense, my anxieties lasted longer, and depression entered the equation....so I accepted that I might need a little more help right now than I originally wanted. But of course, whether or not you take meds is a personal choice and totally up to you.

Have you looked into CBT? I know there are free CBT resources on the web (I can find a link for you if you like). I went through a course designed specifically for HA and it really did help.

Nzxt27
06-10-16, 22:50
I haven't really did anything but go to the doctor 4 times this year and try to cope with it myself. I try to keep my mind off of it as much as possible but when you pee 5-7 times a day and see bubbles every time it's hard to just forget it. Earlier I peed and let it sit and after about 45 mins went and looked at it and almost all the bubbles was gone just a few very very tiny bubbles grouped together was left. It's those small ones that worry me.

I mean what is odd of urinalysis missing something or Doctor not telling me if something showed up even if it was a little bit? I am assuming it would be pretty rare for either. Even after the test I told her I was worried about the bubbles she looked at me weird and said she thought bubbles was normal in pee. I didn't question her. I mean she has been seeing patients for years as she been doing it since getting out of medical school and she in her late 50's now. And she graduated with honors.

I mean if they saw any protein they would have tested me further right? Being that is what happens when your kidneys are not fully working as they should.

But if you want to post it I will check it out sometime.

---------- Post added at 21:50 ---------- Previous post was at 21:44 ----------

Mine if it is very concentrated and has a lot of bubbles will also make the sound like a soda makes as it fizzes. And yes I do drink sodas probably more then I should but I also drink water.