PDA

View Full Version : PAIN - a reply would help !!

dannysky
06-10-16, 16:35
Hi all,

right now i have throbbing head pain to the left side of my head and it seems to be going away but the pain has just radiated to my left EYE and now I am PANICKING IF I AM GOING TO LOSE MY LEFT EYE VISION PLEASE HELP ME !!!

the pain is on my upper left cheek right behind the eye PLS HELP :(( AM I GOING BLIND

ServerError
06-10-16, 16:38
You have a headache. Possibly a migraine. Take a painkiller.

Pain is rarely a direct sign of imminent vision loss.

SLA
06-10-16, 16:39
You almost certainly won't lose the vision in your eye.

Relax, focus on something else for a while, and if its still painful later maybe consider going to the doctor.

Everyone gets aches and pains in their eyes at some point.

Nobody ever loses one.

axolotl
06-10-16, 18:17
I have really bad headaches frequently, that usually focus behind my eye sockets. It's just the way I'm made (luckily I started with them long before I started getting HA, so I know they're nothing to worry about). Take some paracetamol, and consider inhaling steam (fill a bowl with boiling water, put your head over it, and put a towel over your head and the bowl. Keep breathing deeply through your nose till you get some relief).

Sam Winter
06-10-16, 18:46
I get headaches like really often and when it feels like pressure or aches on one of your eyes that usually means a bad headache or migraine, take some painkillers or wear some sunglasses i'm sure it will get better x