PDA

View Full Version : Bladder anxiety issues please help

3535nathan
06-10-16, 21:16
Hi this whole thing started for me about 5 years ago. I came home from work and went to the toilet for a wee and as soon as I finished I had a horrible feeling in my bladder like I needed to go again streight away and nothing came out and the feeling caused me to have what i now no was a huge panic attack. I went to the hospital and was given antibiotics. Over the next few months i had several appointments and tests with a urologist and they found nothing. So now I spend my days always aware of my bladder and when I go for a wee I still feel a slight urge after and if I go shopping or for a walk I am constantly aware of my bladder I sometimes feel as if I am holding my wee but when I go it's not allways that much. I find when I am anxious it is allot worse. My bladder tends to iratate more after I have been for a number 2. This problem has lead to me not doing as much with my free time it has stopped me traveling and it has effected my career as I am scared to move jobs. It's been going on for that long that I feel I will never get rid of this feeling. I still have no idea why i got this feeling in the first place but now am petrified of having the intense feeling again that I constantly am thinking about it. Any advice will be appreciated and I have tried distraction etc.

Pepperpot
07-10-16, 00:44
It may be that you are having spasms in your bladder. There are anti-spasmodic drugs the docs can give you. I'm sure I was given mebeverine.