PDA

View Full Version : Back again

**whenwillthisend**
06-10-16, 23:26
Hi I'm not new to this site and it has been 10 whole years from the last time I was here. I am 36 now but was only 25 when I suffered extreme HA and panic... BUT I did recover and have had a good 8 years free from the torture of this demon.
All I can say is this site helped me so much before.. The reassurance, advice everything but I am back now and it's not good but I am keeping a grip of myself- or trying to.
My problem is I had a bug/ food poidkning back in August and ended up in A&E Twice with violent stomach pains AND I was passing blood from the back you know what.
I was told it was a virus/ probably piles you know but it has sent me into s meltdown., a downward spiral I am waiting for a hospital referral at the moment.. It's just taking so long and I have spent the last 7 weeks thinking I have CC
I hope I can offer advice to you as I have been here before AND u know YOU CAN recover and will.

venusbluejeans
06-10-16, 23:32
Hiya **whenwillthisend** and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: