PDA

View Full Version : Hello and goodmorning

Mr DJ
07-10-16, 10:11
Hi all.

A 46 year old anxiety sufferer here. I have dealt with it for 20 years now and am still hanging in there.
Looking back I have had episodes my whole life from early childhood but it was in my mid 20s when it hit me fully.
I have had several therapies and they all helped and have been added to my arsenal of techniques to battle the anxiety.
I suffer panic attacks and maybe have 4 or 5 episodes a year.

Hopefully I can find some help and support here and also offer some in return.

Looking forward to chatting to some of you.

venusbluejeans
07-10-16, 10:19
Hiya Mr DJ and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Sam Winter
07-10-16, 13:00
Hello there Mr DJ! x.
i was only diagnosed with anxiety late last year but i guess i've always felt i had it, i've found the forums very helpful and supportive and i'm sure you will do too, feel free to send me a message if you need to let's beat this! :hugs:

Mr DJ
07-10-16, 13:51
What a great welcome. Thank you Sam.

Knowing that you are not alone and that other people 'get you' is important I think.

I will look you out to stop and say hello after I have basics here.

Thanks again.

Slugster999
11-10-16, 21:03
Hi Mr DJ. I'm Steve. Ive only just joined here so just introducing myself. Ive suffered from anxiety and a little depression for a while now. Anytime you want to talk I'm here :)

Mr DJ
12-10-16, 18:15
Thanks slugster.

You too.
I'm an old hand at this so I may have some insight if you need it.