PDA

View Full Version : Is it normal to feel like this?

Ceri78
07-10-16, 13:28
Hi all hope your feeling better than I am!!! Is it normal to feel pain in different parts of your body everyday?? Or is it just a weak pain but my mind has locked on to it to increase the pain? I'm so fed up every morning I wake up I've got pain last few days it's been pain under right rib which my mind is telling me problems with my liver,before that pain on my left ovary.its constant just one thing after another and I'm thinking it's not health anxiety surely causing actual physical pain? I'm lying down on my bed and prodding under my right rib and it's painful when I push down and I'm wondering should it be painful there or not? I feel like I'm losing my mind lately with my husband who works away and 2 small children to care for and all I want to feel is myself....not have pain every damn day!!! Typing this now I'm in tears thinking I'm going to die of some disease. I have a gp appointment on Monday but I don't think they take me seriously anymore as I'm there once a month with different issues! Thanks for listening xx

ella32
07-10-16, 14:33
I know exactly how you feel. I'm the same at the moment constantly thinking there something wrong every time I get pain and it always worst case scenario. I have pain every single day and it gets so overwhelming the worry and stress that I cry sometimes. Anxiety is a horrible thing to go through every day and trying to deal with the thoughts are the worst.xx

paranoid-viking
07-10-16, 14:37
It is the same with me. My doc says it is nothing serious but I fear the worst. I have stomach discomfort, upper abdomen, lower abdomen, thender muscles on the rib, nausea, pain in the back, icy feeling when eating or even drinking water.

BrokenGirl
07-10-16, 14:46
It's comforting to read these posts and know that I'm not alone. I have pains too. They can occur anywhere on the body and last anything from a few minutes to days, weeks or even months. I would describe them as a pain, a sore,an ache or a discomfort.
Maybe they are normal, but us HA people just blow them up out of proportion.
They scare me too :weep:

Kuatir
07-10-16, 15:06
Anxiety causes tension in the body. That tension causes pain. This is why the pains come, go and change locations.

Try some muscle relaxation exercises and some breathing excercises. They can help relieve tension.

Ceri78
07-10-16, 15:51
Thankyou all so much I don't want to sound mean but it is comforting to know I'm not alone .im constantly doing my temperature too which soars to 37.7 in afternoons which scares the hell out of me but the reason I do this is 4 months ago I was rushed in with appendicitis so any pain I'm getting has me reaching for the thermometer which I know I shouldn't but can't stop!!

SLA
07-10-16, 16:06
Your body will let you know if your temperature isn't right.

Its hard-wired in. You don't need to check. :)