GirlAfraid23
07-10-16, 18:00
If anyone is in these areas and willing to meet up then please get in touch. xx

mrjonesmcr
07-10-16, 19:35
I'm in Manchester. I'd be open to it.

Tyke
24-11-16, 04:48
Girl Afraid - there used to be regular meets in Leeds but unfortunately it stopped due to poor turnout. There are many areas within commuting distance of Leeds, so if a get together can't succeed in Leeds it's hard to imagine it working anywhere outside of somewhere like London. You'd be best just setting a time and place for a meet in an accessible place in Leeds city centre and seeing who turns up. It would probably be more successful if done in the spring or summer though - If the group struggled before, I can't imagine much enthusiasm for a new meet in the cold damp and dark pre-christmas mayhem many of us experience at this time of year!

Talbot
01-12-16, 08:23
I am only 10 mins from Leeds, I would've loved to have made it to the Leeds meets, actually set off twice but never made it. The problem for me was it was always in a busy central Leeds area, really really not good for me. A quiet cafe or somewhere not built up and busy then yes, I'm sure me and plenty of others would've been able to make it.

Paul30
20-12-16, 10:49
Hi.

I'm in Manchester and would be up for meeting in the new year.:)

EmmerLooeez
23-05-17, 23:24
Hey, I'm in Huddersfield and would be interested in a meet. I considered the Leeds ones before, but Luke someone else mentioned I felt that they were in busy places. I drive now though so it would be easier. Xx

Bigboyuk
24-05-17, 09:35
Hey, I'm in Huddersfield and would be interested in a meet. I considered the Leeds ones before, but Luke someone else mentioned I felt that they were in busy places. I drive now though so it would be easier. Xx Hi Unfortunately this thread is 6 months old, so doubt any one will be posting on it now. Cheers

jcd_gad
02-12-18, 18:57
Leeds here if the threads still active. Used to be in Manchester

challangerchris
29-03-22, 15:09
I know this thread is ancient old but thought I'd reply on the off chance anyone else would like to meet up for coffee. I suffer with with Social Anxiety, which seems to have good and bad days.

AnxiousMancunian
09-04-22, 16:13
Hi all,

I live in Manchester. If there is going to be a group meetup, I would be up for it to. I don't know about the rest of you, but I find it easier to deal with social anxiety when doing some kind of group activity.
Are any of you interested in mountain biking or rock climbing? The last time I looked, there is a free bike track at Clayton vale, or for the less adventurous there is also the Fallowfield Loop. I've never tried it myself, but BlockHaus indoor climbing looks really interesting. Well, it's food for thought, which could also be another option. I can't be the only spicy food enthusiast on here, surely?