PDA

View Full Version : hiya, i would love to meet people who live nearby

hoppipolla
30-03-07, 19:34
hi i hope this is in the right section, as it's kinda for pen pals but mainly just for people nearby to hang out with :)

thing is, most of the better friends that i have are so far away, and even then i don't feel THAT close to them. my nearby friends i feel very kinda... sort of different too but mainly just distant, like we don't really see eye to eye or get that close as people. so i can get very lonely just doing things by myself all the time ._. and as i don't work at the moment or anything i have so much time on my hands.

i am in orpington in kent btw, but i'm good at travelling :)

thanks for reading, and i hope i can meet some people who are in similar situations or places or who also feel lonely :flowers:

Hoppi :byebye:

PITITA
31-03-07, 00:07
Hi Hoppi, i'm in east london, not really near you, and am only free during the day on tuesdays and thursday mornings. How far are you from me? Im sure there are people living nearer to you on this site :)

hoppipolla
03-04-07, 05:18
hiya sorry i didn;t reply for a while! thanks for posting!

i am right on the edge of southeast london so not far away at all :)

Lozzie
09-04-07, 15:17
Hi Hoppi :)
I live in Kent fairly close to you actually.
I will send u a pm :)
Laura xxx

hoppipolla
10-04-07, 22:25
hiya! i have pmed you back thanks for posting ^_^

Hopsicle
01-05-07, 19:05
Im living in Brighton :) its lovely here coz its by the sea - cept that I dont appreciate that as much as I should :) where abouts are you on the edge of south east London?! :)

hoppipolla
08-05-07, 15:14
hi! i didn't realize you posted here sorry! i can't remember where PMs were left... if i went quiet then i'm sorry =O

but yeah i'm in orpington :)

hope we can chat soon!