PDA

View Full Version : Nasal Cancer? Please help :(

Lily777
08-10-16, 04:10
I've discovered a hard bump on my nasal septum (the part dividing my two nostrils) on the inside of my nose. The bump is on my right side and not my left, and upon looking in the mirror, it looks like a white ridge. I have also been experiencing some post nasal drip. My first thought is nasal cancer, and i feel insane for even thinking that. Does anyone have a bump located in that area? I feel like perhaps it is just a normal part of our anatomy, but i would feel better knowing if other people had a hard bump on their nasal septum as well. :/

Fishmanpa
08-10-16, 04:13
My first thought is that it's just a normal part of your anatomy and allergies :)

Positive thoughts

Lily777
08-10-16, 16:44
Thank you Fishmanpa. I always see your other posts on this website, and you bring such a calm voice of reason to this forum so i appreciate you responding! :)
Does anyone else feel what i described in their own nose?

Lily777
15-10-16, 06:14
After not touching the bump inside my nose since I posted this, i touched it once again and i feel as if it has gotten bigger. I'm not sure if that's just in my head, but i'm in an absolute panic over thinking i have nasal cancer. Please help? :weep:

Kathryn313
15-10-16, 09:51
Are you planning to see your GP? It is very unlikely to be what you fear but the GP would be the person who would know for sure.

Lily777
16-10-16, 05:04
I was referred to an ENT doctor for some lymph nodes i'm obsessing over, so i will bring it up then. I just feel like i can't breathe out of that nostril, and that a tumor is blocking it or something :/