PDA

View Full Version : Blinking

W.I.F.T.S.
30-03-07, 22:54
Anyone else get blink a lot because of anxiety? I often feel like my brain is flipping over or swirling around and my eyes feel really dry and itchy, which causes me to blink and screw my eyes up a lot, which is really annoying.

nomorepanic
30-03-07, 22:58
I have never had this but did a search and there are a few posts about it so take a look.

looking4answers
01-04-07, 04:18
Don't know if it helps or not but i feel this on a daily basis ,if you have felt it then I probably have at one time or on a usual basis.. I go to sleep at night with my eye lids freaking out and sometimes my bottom lips shaking and trembling and twitches and the most odd unusal feelings in the world and crazy thing is we have probably always felt them we just didnt notice or associated it with just being tired.. Just keep thinking "its only a feeling it will go away" and it will ..good luck

Angelcake
01-04-07, 23:40
Hi,
I get this too!! I've had anxiety for years and years but this symptom only started last year. My eyes often feel really really tired, as if they could close at any minute - this worried me a lot last year cos I was getting it at work and especially when I was driving.I used to carry water and a flannel in the car to wet my face cos I thought I might fall asleep of something!! It got better over time - but the twitching is defintely worse when I'm tired.

I get quite conscious of it sometimes - must look like a right idiot!!
Glad I'm not the only one.

Take Care,